Sunday, March 11, 2007

Who are you?

Fair enough. I may seem like a johnny-come-lately to you but let me assure you I have been around the internet promoting men's rights for quite some time now. I used to have a very successful board with Cool Board but they went under. I was on Delphi for awhile,my views were deemed "too extreme" by the Delphi staff so a lot of my handles were deleted (even though the feminasties said worse and were of course,untouched) and I had to make up new ones. I was debating feminasties and I'll be damned if I'm going to let them win. Then I noticed that an employee of Delphi was visiting feminist forums and wrote about why my handles were deleted. I got what basically can be called a "fuck you" email response from them,probably by the cunt visiting these forums. Well,I basically posted their response and this bitch's activities on my Cool Board forum and let Delphi know about it. They must have shitted all over themselves because they canned her ass a week later so I count that as a triumph.

More recently I have another board that has been around for over a year and I moderate on other MRA boards as well.

In fact the last feminist I tangled with (a male one) can be found here: http://www.mens-rights.net/forum/index.php/topic,1001.0.html .

No comments: