Sunday, March 11, 2007

I caused it

I also want to add that one of the U.S. government agencies I wrote to,the FCC,to complain about pro-female content and misandry and this was during the Clinton administration so you can imagine the uphill battle I faced. I believe I was the one to intially cause the "angry,white males" backlash that a member of the FCC told congress. It was also during this time that I was a subscriber to the Liberator and that the Clinton adminstration had the FBI monitor our newsletter while leaving rabid feminists who wrote worse alone or worse yet,assisted in promoting their misandric bile.

On a humorous note: I guess the FBI director at the time,Louis Freeh,must have read the Liberator because he became a stay-at-home dad,so I like to think their monitoring move bit them in the ass.

No comments: