Saturday, March 10, 2007

Are we going on a guilt trip? Nope,not me

A Canadian Liberal Against Feminism said:

Saturday, March 10, 2007

'Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt

Looks like I struck a nerve with my last post! A few of you (well, one of you) took some pretty serious offense-Good. That means that I'm on the right track, because as soon as I threatened to silence the radical misogynists of the MRM, (I think that there might only one, but I'll get back to you about that), they came crawling out of the woodwork, spewing hatred and vitriol, left and right, like so much confetti-distracting, but relatively harmless. To that sadly misguided individual, I'd like to say the following.

Well done sir, not only have you succeeded beyond my wildest expectations, of removing all doubt in my mind about your particular level of intellect, but you've justified and proven every single thing that I thought I knew about you. Congratulations sir, you've successfully turned the MRM into what is ultimately nothing more than another hate movement, while demanding respect and legitimacy which not only have you completely failed to earn, but in so openly making yourself a target, have in fact lost any hope of ever gaining either respect or legitimacy, from anyone but a few other similarly misguided folks. They should follow your example sir, at the very least the specter of doubt remains for some of them.

Perhaps you think that you don't want a movement with many people in it, and that's just fine. That being the case, I would urge you to crawl back to your delightful little corner of the web, where you and your lovers-I mean, comrades, can go back to worshiping... uh well, each other, I guess, and never bother any real people again. We promise to keep the harsh light of legitimacy, respectability, and responsibility off of you, and by the looks of things, that won't be too difficult.

To conclude, I will say this. You do not speak for me, or the rest of the MRM bloggers out there, and with the weapons-grade stupidity with which you have shown yourself to possess, I doubt there's any danger of that particular train-wreck of a scenario from ever happening. Rest assured that I, and hopefully others will be watching, and when you feel the need to crawl out of wherever it is that you call home, I will calmly point to this little document, and indicate that you will never be able to regain that which you so casually throw away, the camouflage of ambiguity.

Those who forget their history are doomed to repeat it, and repeat it you will sir, you've more than seen to that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masculist Man:Oh,he's going to silence his critics. Oooh,how Orweillian. He still has that feminazi attitude of shutting down those he doesn't like. For your information,sir,history is one of my strong desires in reading so I am well aware of it and I am aware of the mangina you are.

Good Day.

No comments: